To help the Trustees in funding applications, a formal application process exists. The application forms can be downloaded from this page.
If you live in Bramhope and are aged under 18 then we are happy to consider your application. Whilst there are no guarantees, we do regularly support school trips as well as expenses related to hobbies, studies and sports which demonstrably enhance your development.
Please send all enquiries and completed applications, including, where appropriate, the length of your trip (in days and nights away) to firstname.lastname@example.org and please note you can apply more than once!
1. Please ‘double click on the below link to access our new shorter application form
2. Each application must be submitted using this form
3. If you are requesting funds to help finance a trip please ensure you stipulate the duration of the trip (in days and nights away).
4. Confidentiality will be maintained at all times however the Trustees retain the right to use non-sensitive information to promote the objectives of the Trust.
5. The Trust is registered with the Data Protection Registrar.
6. Please send all completed applications to – email@example.com
7. By submitting an application you agree to BYDT retaining your personal data for a maximum of 8 years. This is so that we can keep records of awards that we have made and to ensure applicants do not exceed their lifetime award limits. We keep your data safe in an encrypted and secure file and we do not share your data with any third parties.